Well if you’re not prepared to count this as exercise then all hope is lost!
Slim chance of rain showers and we took a chance. Gardenathon was ON.
Start time 10am
- Shift 5 timber sleepers from front of house to rear of house, negotiating furniture, light fittings and cats.
- Measure out timber sleepers for length of flower bed.
- shift gravel and level out where sleepers are to go.
- saw timber sleeper in half.
- bed down 3 sleepers at back of flower bed and replace gravel.
- Move 3ft high very large, very heavy, ceramic pot to back garden.
- fill pot and plant up large hydrangea.
- Dig out flower border and plant several shrubs.
- Move several large pots from front garden to side, including Spiky the Spruce.
- Move very large timber tub from one side of front patio to other (note, full of compost)
- Move Spiky the Spruce to other side of front patio.
- Lift all pots and empty drip trays.
- Plant timber tub with hardened off borage and marigolds.
- Clean front patio.
- Cuppa tea and scone with black cherry jam.
End time 5pm